Jill Barsky, Exceeding Results and Delivering Top-Notch Service Since 1995
Most people remember me by my slogan and not my name. I’m Jill Barsky, the “Pet Friendly Realtor – Finding Homes for People and Animals”. That’s okay with me as I feel honored to have the privilege of combining my two passions – helping animals and selling real estate.
Back in 2006, I was profiled in the New York Times regarding my penchant for helping stray animals and furry friends in need. I was quoted as saying, “if I see a loose animal, we will stop house hunting and assess the situation…The joke in my office is that if you are working with Jill and you don’t have a pet – you will by the end of the transaction”.
Nothing has changed!
My firm belief, that one must give back as one gets, is what drives me to continue to help those in need. I donate a portion of my commission to an animal rescue league of the client’s choice. I also spend many hours volunteering for a number of animal-related organizations. I believe that it is not only important for me as a Realtor® to find you your DREAM home but, HOMES for other 4- legged clients as well.
My specialties are:
Families with pets (Buying, Selling, and Renting)
- First Time Home Buyers
- Downsizing sellers
- New Construction
- Farm Properties
- Senior Living
- Investment Properties
My mission is to provide you with results-driven professional service that exceeds your expectations using the experience I’ve gained observing, interacting, and training in the industry for over 20 years in order to deliver a holistic approach that will aide you through every aspect of your transaction while remaining active in the community and inspiring others to do the same.
Over the years I have consistently remained within the Top 2% Nationwide and since I joined Long and Foster in 2007 I have achieved Gold Team status and been a Top Producer over the years.
My Professional Achievements
- 1995 Prudential Preferred Realtors- Bethesda MD
- 1996 Coldwell Banker Realty Pros -Potomac MD
- 1996 Prudential Carruthers - Realtors Bethesda MD
- 1998 Weichert Realtors - Bethesda MD
- 2002 to 2007 Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Potomac MD
- 2007-to Present Long and Foster Rockville MD (Associate Broker in MD and VA and Licensed Salesperson in DC)
1989- 1992 University of Maryland, College Park
Special Recognition/Awards/ Achievements
Coldwell Banker Awards
- 2002- President’s Premiere
- 2003-International President’s Premiere
- 2004-International President’s Elite
- 2005-International President’s Elite
- 2006-President’s Elite
- 2007- President’s Premiere
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Maryland Association of Realtors
- Member Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors
- Member Metropolitan Regional Information Systems
Above and Beyond
- Awarded by Coldwell Banker the distinguished Preserving The Trust Award
- Volunteer National Humane Society. Spent two weeks is Mississippi with the animal rescue relief efforts during Hurricane Katrina and Rita.
- 2005 started my own non profit 501C3 Organization called Tailed Treasures of Maryland, Inc.
- Volunteered for more than 25 years with several Animal Rescue Groups Internationally, Nationally and Locally